Many thanks for your kind notes and I can't reply to everyone - and yes I will now stand for election as MP on 6th May.
The platform will be as before plus:
Stop the Pollution:
* close Manston airport
* Thor - publish toxin cleanup details
* Pegwell Bay
* NHS joint-monitoring of TDC pollution sites
Stop the Corruption:
* fraudulent civil service 0% pay rises
* misuse and incompetent use of public funds by one of Britain's worst councils
* publish the Pleasurama Caribbean tax haven and Swiss Bank contracts
* Sack the Gang of Four and underperforming civil servants and councillors
* publish all £22M civil servant salaries, expenses, cars, pensions and other benefits each month
* end ChinaGate completely and refund the £25k party donations to charity
* end "miniMargateism" - reopen Ramsgate tourist centre and Albion House Town Hall to the public and MP offces upstairs
Stop the Construction:
* halt overdevelopment: new build houses except on brownfield
* end garden grabbing
* halt new road construction
* reverse the dereliction of the town centres
* rollback development at Westwood Cross and introduce parking charges
* expand greenbelt and parks
Here's an article from today's Independent on Sunday on air pollution in the UK -clearly the collusion by civil servants and our councillors and MP's to expand Manston has seriously endangered the health of many members of the public.
I urge restraint while we await explanations on why monitors were removed and not replaced, why there are repeated breaches of the 106 airport regulations and consultations and why the airport is still allowed to pollute the drinking water supply - and why after months and years our councillors, civil servants and MP's remain silent.
Stop the Pollution. Stop the Corruption. Stop the Construction.
Time for Change.