Friday, 28 April 2017
Obviously your vote is yours to use or not as you wish.
I would add only my views on both the upcoming elections:
* Ramsgate has 2 KCC councillor seats and I would suggest you vote for Ian Driver (Ind) and Raushan Ara (Lab) both active in the town and free of the failure of the traditional parties whether Labour or Tory or now UKIP.
* In general non-parachute candidates and Green or Ind candidates are better: the Bayford and Iris Duffers and Crooks of Thanet Labour and Thanet Tory have failed us and Thanet Green and Libdem usually invisible.
* Vote out current KCC councilors (most of them seem not to be standing): nothing done in 5 years. Only silence: Shonk, Heale and candidates Wells, Boyd and Hillman. The latter a London council parachute candidate. Surely a TDC vote of no confidence due in the Summer too after the porkies and BS around reopening Manston.
* Vote out Paul Carter KCC Leader and John Simmonds KCC Finance councillor - if you can, given the odd local election structure. After the election you have no say in the KCC Leader or Cabinet - unless you specify reform for your vote.
* Vote out Roger Gale. Nothing done. A Manston fool.
* Garbutt for MP on 8th June - I would say that wouldn't I - but your only other choice would be Craig Mackinlay embroiled in the Tory election fraud so even if he did win possibly a byelection rerun in a few weeks. And nothing has been done since 2015 except Craig and Wells blaming each other for not reopening Manston and pretending there is no pollution.
Local Craig can hardly claim not to be aware of the biggest election fraud in UK history - with the largest Electoral Commission fine already issued - with dozens of strange Battle Bussers turning up or Nick Timothy writing his manifesto for him.
As an Accountant he must surely have realised £15k in expenses - the whole allowance - in just one Tory hotel was lavish if not downright fishy.
As a JP he must have realised the law.
And as a Chatham KCC councillor and previous candidate he must have realised the election process.
Perhaps not and like the other c.15 candidates up for prosecution he'll blame Tory HQ.
* Or there's Stuart Piper of UKIP as South Thanet MP? Never heard of him. But again nothing done by UKIP except BrettGate giant cement works.
* LibDem Space Cadet Russ Timpson has fallen to earth with his Manston Spaceport and refused to stand (check out the interesting Space Lab in Ramsgate Harbour St and Kent University Space dept though) and I've no idea on the Green or Labour or other candidates.
But UKIP have one of the most repulsive anti-Moslem manifestos I've seen: forced Female Genital Mutilation inpsections, ban the burka and some incoherent twaddle about polygamy. Repulsive.
And East Kent dragged into the UKIP mire as the only/last UKIP council. With only 6% of seats with UKIP candidates there's unlikely ever to be another. Nor scoundrels like Farage and Tingtong Janice lasting past the 2019 MEP election.
And with c.75% under 30 year olds in favour of Remain.
Another cold winter and the horrifying 30k OAP Winter Excess Deaths could see that rise further. No news yet on the latest grim tally for Kent OAP and homeless deaths?
With a pro-EU Macron victory in France and both Merkel and Schultz pro-EU in Germany's Autumn election I fully expect a screeching Uturn and cancellation on Brexit before Xmas. If not sooner given its incoherence and idiocy with every main Brexiteer now sacked or resigned.
Ask your councillers and candidates about Manston-Infratil monitors removed by TDC: Berry, Button and Sproates. And Thor mercury. And cancelling and clearing Pleasurama whether the ongoing corruption or odd new KCC StoppingUp order.
That's a lot of cancer victims with the last Manston air pollution being 4x EU safe levels.
Even Phase One of Brettgate still in place or Ramsgate million quid fire station or derelict Eastcliff Bandstand.
Or cholera drains and sewers.
Or the laughable Manston parkway airport rail station without an airport and odd Riveroak UK Belize company. MIO: Manston Investment Opportunities? No doubt Roger Gale will explain who the secret directors are and so on.
And his view on the East Kent Drinking Water Aquifer under the runway.
Ask about Freedom of Information on documents and salaries and pensions and expenses, and filming council meetings that's more than variable or the 1.99% limit on tax increases without a public referendum that's already been broken.
Ask about c. £17M Ramsgate tax via a reformed Ramsgate town council and doublehatters and the Charter Trustees for Margate undemocratic Town Council.
Ask about £2BN in KCC council tax and East Kent's share.
The pensioners have failed us. East Kent's worst generation mired in incompetence and corruption and poisoning their friends and neighbours and children and grandchildren.
Time for a New East Kent.
Time for a New Ramsgate.
Time to Stop the Pollution. Stop the Corruption. Stop the Construction.
Time for Change
* Time for cancellation of 100 SE Rd and Pav both - as with Slipways and Fire station/swimming pool - without any correct or coherent planning permission
* Good Thailand has issued Red Bull arrest warrant as per previous note
* Concerned at reports of naughty teens around KFC etc and rape arrest in Ramsgate and c.500 in EK
* A shame about the dusty Kent-Virginia links given the new Sky TV series on Jamestown a previous as with the Dunkirk movie and Spanish Armada and DDay-Fortitude - and even dusty Hungary links a bit of a KCC missed opportunity
* Excellent #BOM Battle of Medway Dutch event and Fireworks last Bank Hols, as with Japan's Will Adams and the Gills too ideal for Kent Orchids
* Surin Thai Restaurant in Ramsgate - try the sea bass this Bank Holiday weekend, rain or shine
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
The refusal of Nigel Farage to stand again in South Thanet means the almost-total wipeout of UKIP in East Kent.
And the refusal of LibDem Russ Timpson to stand marks the end of his ludicrous nonsense about Manston being a Spaceport for NASA.
As with the Macron result in France we're seeing the collapse of the traditional parties in UK.
And good riddance too. Nothing has been done in 5 years by UKIppers at KCC and Leader Roger Latchford - formerly of the Gang of Four - has also resigned.
The UKIP national policy to reopen Manston has been a farce since the 2015 election under former Tory and Manston committee member Leader Chris Wells.
And now we have the air pollution statistics with Thanet over 90 air pollution deaths - double most of the rest of Kent.
As you'd expect with Infratil and TDC removing the air pollution monitors and faking the data for almost 10 years. And even now not one public statement form TDC or councilors on how this happened.
Keeping their heads down and taking the municipal pay cheque from those they've poisoned - and KCC with the most over £100k salaries in local government is absurd failure.
An outrageous crime by our councilors and civil servants resulting in deaths and ill-health that were totally avoidable.
The support of Roger Gale MP for the new Riveroak company with it's mysterious Belize company MIO (Manston Investment Opportunities?) is equally outrageous - but par for the course in Corrupt Thanet and Corrupt Kent.
As MP I will cancel any tax haven investment in Kent and cancel Pleasurama and Pav and Manston completely.
The Toxic Three now Two of Paul Carter and Geoff Wild remain silent.
The TDC senior civil servants of CE Madeline Homer and TDC lawyer Tim Howes remain trapped by their silence.
The Cancer Victims of East Kent deserve better than these pollution crimes and corruption.
For the KCC election Ramsgate has 2 seats and I urge the public to vote for Ian Driver and Raushan Ara: local candidates, new faces and not parachute candidates.
And I urge the public to reject Craig Mackinlay as MP -whether at the local Tory party AGM or not - given the Tory election fraud and inaction on Manston etc.
As with Laura Sandys before him, 2 years is enough failure from puppet candidates.
Time for Change
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
It's good there's a snap general election.
Clearly 6 weeks is far too short notice and the Fixed Term Act need reform to prevent this jiggery-pokery eg 6 months notice.
And Labour wipeout will lead to a more capable new Leader than Corbyn. 2 years and only muddle. Free school dinner is hardly a huge national policy.
UKIP is already wiped out and will be at the KCC local election too.
I hope Farage stands in South Thanet again to explain the Manston aquifer crimes and Thor mercury. He's not been heard of since 2015 and merely another local radio shockjock grumbling about that day's newspaper headlines.
May has called the election for a few reasons:
1. To avoid the slow death of c.30 byelections from the Tory election fraud - the largest fraud in UK history and pivotal here in South Thanet with Local Craig as Nick Timothy's puppet as detailed by Channel Four.
2. An Empty Parliament and MonoBrexit Parliament: no policies at all and one could argue UK has been rudderless since Gordon Brown as PM.
3. Broken UK: another Scottish referendum and now a General election with Northern Ireland still without government
4. Brexit shambles; no policy at all and all the Brexiteers resigning and Brexit looking far worse than Remain
5. An unelected PM and who was Remain and a caretaker government is untenable
So will a likely Tory majority improve anything? Not really. There are no policies. It's drift.
And another election in 2020 or would it be 2022? Shambolic.
And in Kent?
Local Craig has failed after 2 years: nothing on Manston or Port or town centres. Quite the opposite.
The same with Gale. As with Brazier sat for too long - a Kent Alliance for clearout is viable.
I will stand in South Thanet:
1. Cancel Manston: dig up the runway and Police investigation into the new Riveroak Belize company MIO: Manston Investment Opportunities?
2. Cancel SHP Manston New Town: overbuild for $1
3. Extradite the Manston Infratil directors form Wellington and now Perth airport and Charles Buchanan at Lydd
4. Cancel Pleasurama and ask Bob Bayford and Terence Painter to help with a police inquiry on what they know
5. A Thor mercury contamination clean up and police inquiry and free coffins
6. Remain: UKIP wipeout and East Kent in EU: 48% want Remain and 73% under 25s. Brexit is marginal and incoherent and of the past
7. East Kent Council: KCC too large and remote and expensive and 1,800 clerks with 750 at TDC too many and too expensive and too corrupt
8. Demolish Arlington House 1960's tower block and renovate Dreamland and Margate seafront
9. Rampant lawyer corruption in public's courts: Lord Grabiner of BHS still a judge, One Essex Court Glick QC and Hollingwoth fraud, Lawrence Stephens solicitors Andrew Conway HMRC fraud and PBi Law. High Court of Cockroach: Mann and Crying Judge beo0oynd scrutiny
Your vote is yours but general points to consider:
1. Vote out Shonk and Heale and Hillman and Gregory and Wells at KCC: useless
2. Vote out doublehatters and parachute candidates
3. Vote out Toxic Three now Two: Paul Carter and Geoff Wild
4. Demand full monthly FOI: salaries, expenses, pensions, cars etc
5. Demand explanations of the missing Manston monitors and fines and Thor pollution
6. Demand LocalCraig and Gale stand down: they've had their chance
A Kent of stale pensioners stuck in the 1970's and irrelevant parties merely riding the decline down.
Stop the Pollution. Stop the Corruption. Stop the Construction.
Time for a Cleaner, Greener and Younger Kent.
Time for a New Kent.
Garbutt for South Thanet MP 8th June 2017.
Time for Change
* volunteers and donations and office wanted: pleas email email@example.com
Tuesday, 11 April 2017
Tim Garbutt TDC Leader 2019 and MP 2020 said:
"The Pulitzer Prize now awarded to the Panama Papers investigation shines a light on the rampant and similar council corruption in Kent.
Although Kent's jumble-sale journalism would likely only gain the wooden spoon for tame reporting.
Pleasurama, Kent's largest seafront development, has been mired in dodgy deals for over a decade with the Gang of Four - Roger Latchford the 4th member of the Gang only now resigning from KCC, after the previous council leader was jailed and CEO sacked.
The Toxic Two now Three of KCC Leader Paul Carter and Legal Head Geoff Wild, cling on for another cod-election while the wipeout of UKIP in East Kent, already makes a mockery of Manston election policies.
The rapid and mysterious shifts in ownership by TDC and hurried sale for just £3M - and the Pleasurama site apparently owned now by Colin Hill plus other unknown investors - raises serious questions of council and police failure.
Not dissimilar to the rushed $1 sale ( yes, $1) of Manston airport by both Infratil and then Stagecoach's Ann Gloag.
And the Kent Police investigation into Thanet electoral fraud - the UK's largest ever - taking some 2 years of detective work for what Channel Four achieved in a few weeks - has also gone quiet.
While the Cayman Islands Arrowgrass company owning Dreamland, one of UK's largest amusement parks raises similar concerns to Pleasurama with mysterious owners and council deals.
At the very least Britain's best corrupt barristers and lawyers at One Essex Court with Lord Grabiner of BHS and secret plc shareholders - bizarrely still a Judge - and Ian Glick QC and Guy Hollingworth could be hired to whitewash the sites.
The new Bank of England and Libor scandal should be suitable pickings too for a corrupted High Court under Mann or The Crying Judge.
Certainly the glossy-bucket-with-a-hole-in-it of Action Fraud City of Police laughable initiative (merely redirecting to a local force) and HMRC crime of Andrew Conway and Jeff Rubenstein of Lawrence Stephens solicitors again raises questions of both police and law capability.
Though the missing fines and cancer victim deaths from Manston airport and Infratil, with KCC and TDC removing pollution monitors and pretending to carry out monitoring - for almost 10 years - will be harder to bury.
It's apt that Riveroak the USA company promoted by Roger Gale MP for a DCO jiggery-pokery gaming of the planning system for Manston was originally registered in the tax haven of Delaware. And the new Riveroak UK of former directors of Riveroak USA seems to be a Belize company.
I disagree with Leader Wells but it's concerning in his council role being threatened by the Riveroak UK Lawyers Bircham Dyson Bell for raising concerns over Belize and its company registrations policy and money laundering and cocaine smuggling reputation.
An appalling farce given knowledge of the Infratil corporate manslaughter crimes - and the East Kent drinking water aquifer under the runway.
And the latest Private Eye raises concerns over the Maidstone Hilton Hotel and Egyptian government ministers' funds.
The EU is leading the way on new laws for tax haven disclosures in Europe - with or without Brexit - and the UK legal and financial system is looking third-rate at best.
Kent is merely broken and corrupt with public tax wasted or siphoned off to tax havens and propping up public sector salaries and pensions through delays, whitewash and nudge-nudge-wink-wink investigations.
Even the Panama police would have acted by now."
Time for Change
* worth noting that then-TDC councilor was sued by TDC with a £23k charge on his house for revealing some of the council documents (Pinsett Mason and Strutt Parker?) around Pleasurama and flagged onto a mysterious Kent police Domestic Extremist database - let's hope he's elected and brings new scrutiny to these issues.
* clearly routine FOI of documents and salaries etc etc is a massive failure in Kent:
* Town Hall Rich List: KCC 26 salaries over £100k...an increase on last year: https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/taxpayersalliance/pages/6911/attachments/original/1491491587/Town_Hall_Rich_List_Master.pdf?1491491587
Monday, 3 April 2017
You can’t make this stuff up. You really can’t.
I refuse to stand in KCC’s broken election.
And you as a voter or candidate should consider the same.
The mix of KCC election incompetence and Manston-Infratil and Thor mercury cancer victims and Pleasurama corruption is simply too toxic.
I refuse to stand and lend it a veneer of authority.
For now hard on the heels of the blatant 2015 Thanet election fraud with over £15k the whole expenses spent in just one hotel for the largest ever UK election fraud and fine, we now have the KCC election beginning 7 days ago...yet the poll cards haven't been sent out. And candidate nominations close tomorrow.
Apparently extra cost is being deployed to scurry around hand-delivering the poll cards.
Ask for yourself - everyone I've spoken to is horrified at the failure and reduction in democracy and candidates being massed about:
It’s a shambles. An utter, utter shambles.
I refuse to stand.
Kent electoral reform is long overdue though:
* votes at 16 - a minor but necessary tweak with an ageing population.
* proportional representation - it matters not which particular version but ending safe seats which was the root of the Thanet South election fraud where the parties concentrate only on marginal seats. It's absurd that KCC has only ever been Tory in the 100 years of its existence. Few would expect out-and-out Communism in Kent but even so, 100 years of the same party? It's so ridiculous that even Tories question the wisdom of such a one-party state given not every Kent citizen is a Tory. Chinese democracy then results as the KCC Tories then split into factions or become just nodding donkeys having an afternoon nap in the County Resthome.
* end doublehatters: one person occupying two or three seats is a pointless extra cost and reduction of democracy as Trevor Shonk at KCC approves what Trevor Shonk at TDC and Trevor Shonk at RTC voted on. You couldn't make it up #YCMIUP
* Publish manifestos 6 months before elections. If there is no manifesto - or it's published just days before an election then how can you form an informed view of how to vote? And why is there no formal process of meetings/hustings? The candidates are invisible, mere form-filling adjuncts of the civil servants, there to sign off the salaries and wade through random bumf and glory projects for the cement industry in monthly council meetings.
For what it’s worth here are the wafer-thin, vague Labour and Tory KCC manifestos (the latter usually written by the civil servants given the foregone conclusion and 1,000 year Reich of a Tory win):
* Tory: http://www.kentconservatives2017.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Kent-Conservatives-manifesto.pdf
* Green (not sure if this is for 2017): http://kentgreenparty.org/policies.php
* LibDem/UKIP: ??
* KCC elections have a quirk in that the seat has a County responsibility yet the process is as per a District or Town election. That, with the Cabinet system, rather than Directly-Elected Leader and Council means Paul Carter is elected by councillors rather than the public. And the Maidstone-centric nature of the County Barn means East Kent is a place far, far away simply to be taxed until the pips squeak. Shut up and pay your tax while politics is done to you from Maidstone or Westminster.
* See below the peculiar email from firstname.lastname@example.org (manifesto content is not really his responsibility as Kent Returning Officer anyway) and my replies on Directly Elected Leaders as he seemed concerned at the process being questioned as per my manifesto. Sounds like a bit of civil servant back-seat driving. And a translation: signposting is KCC-speak for a wild goose chase to some other public sector department or person. Possibly a facet of the Highways dept culture at KCC: "I signposted him to the signpost department who signposted him to the pothole dept who..." etc etc.
Yet strangely no mention of the process of extraditing Infratil's directors for the Manston crimes or burying the extra Thor mercury corpses. Perhaps that will all be fluffed over in the minutiae of the council process? Certainly air pollution monitoring is a KCC responsibility even without the farce of the KCC funding of the Virginia flights.
* One other bizarre quirk - and an outrage – last week was a citizen's paper petition being refused because it wasn't on the council's petition system. As with TDC's random filming of council meetings and secret documents, it’s a handy way to reduce scrutiny etc. The shut up and pay your tax syndrome again.
* 3 weeks for candidates to register - the best way to rig an election (and make it look like an election) is to reduce the opportunity to stand. The current absolute minimum of 7 days reduces candiates to pensioners with nothing else to do. TDC once refused one of my election papers as the five words you are allowed were my campaign slogan: "Stop the Corruption etc". But that's four words they wanted to cover up. No wonder "None of the Above" is also banned although spoiling your vote has the same purpose. Australia for example has compulsory votes at election and spoilt ballots are more prevalent there.
* The other best way is simply to stuff the ballot boxes. How silly for KCC elections to have the ballot boxes stored overnight(!) in the counci offices(!) before being counted the next day. Something of a tampering and certainly a fire risk - but mainly the problem of Kent's electoral pensioners and elderly clerks wanting to knock off early for their cocoa. And there's not even many votes to count...
* Returning Officer £120k fees and overtime. Not salary or expenses - an extra fee for organising the election. Why would any member of the public or political party want to pay extra for the normal process of elections every few years? Looks like the other Kent problem of councillors being led by the nose by the clerks. Clerks won't organise elections without being paid extra? Sack them and get some new ones. The elections are hardly well-run now are they?
In Chad they're so desperate for viable elections they even have the laughable situation of Thanet's Roger Gale MP lecturing them on how to do it. Hopefully on how not to do it. Frankly, the Girl Guides could run Kent's elections better. A spot of more rigorous OESCE scrutiny wouldn't be a bad thing either. And it's an outrage for the members of the public who volunteer to help at elections and effectively being kicked in the pants and the wallet by the tax-salary clerks for doing so.
But do we need an organised programme of Civil Disobedience over the next 6 months or so? I don't think so yet but the key points are easy:
* refuse to vote - low turnout reduces the mandate of those elected (it's already less than 30% for regional elections, and even as low as 15% in PCC elections and 12% in one Canterbury election)
* refuse to stand - few candidates reduces the mandate of the elected party drones, and increases co-opted seats where there is no election just an appointment
* refuse to take your seat if elected - you'll be sacked after 6 non-attendance sessions but so what. It means another election
* attend council sessions but then walk out - keep your council fee or refuse it or give it to charity or burn the notes on the steps of County Hall. Even Kent's tame journalists could report that. How appalling that Kent’s journalists failed to report the Thanet South election fraud, the UK’s largest-ever, right on their doorstep. Nor the Infratil and Thor etc cancer victim crimes. Maybe a pencil and notebook means you can’t get cancer?
* attend council sessions but refuse to vote – elected councillors can stand at the back of the County Cesspit (next to the tethered pig as an air freshener) in protest
* cancel your electoral register entitlement to vote - falling electoral registers is a massive vote of no confidence in the electoral process. Why have electoral registers anyway? A utility bill etc should be sufficient proof at election stations. And the increase in the postal vote is anyway the massive flaw in the system
* cancel your council tax direct debit - make it difficult for tax-collection not easy. Short-pay. Wrong-pay. Only trusted and effective councils have the right to have regular direct debit payments from the public
* wrong-pay/short-pay your council tax and business rates - Westminster will question falling tax receipts, and surely you should question why you are paying extra for council corruption? And why your politicians and clerks are keeping quiet about it? And where is the corruption refund? Shut up and pay your tax for corruption twice? Once for the tax and once for the corruption. Extra for the GIAA £500k investigation to cover it up. Who were those corrupt civil servants?
At the very least Britain's best corrupt barristers at One Essex Court, Guy Hollingworth and doddery-old Ian Glick the doddery-old QC of old London town's failing High Court of Cockroach, could help them? Passing fake invoices in High Court is a rare talent. Perhaps they'll both make judge. Perhaps all the way to the Supreme Court and have a jolly afternoon or two discussing Newfoundland lobsters on the rates.
* refuse to serve councillors and civil servants in shops and pubs and restaurants, and then street protests and so on. When Roger Gale MP goes into hospital for his usual haemmorhoids treatment, many have unkindly suggested to just flip him over and cut off his goolies. In the cram of trolleys in the corridor, and stack of legs wrongly cut off in the horror of 12,000 NHS wrong surgery deaths, few would notice an old Kentish man moaning about his missing plums. Maybe just another Dementia statistic as Britain lumbers towards putting vaccine research (with Flu/Pandemics and Cancer) in place in every university rather than the rash of Beckham Studies.
Given Thanet's weak elections and rampant council corruption it's hardly unreasonable to have Direct Rule from Westminster for a while. Although with Theresa May's assistant Nick Timothy writing LocalCraig's election plans for him, we seem to have that by default.
Certainly as part of Whitehall-out-of-Whitehall programmes, with Channel Four moving out to the regions and DFID regional offices in Scotland it might even be the push needed for extra direct investment into East Kent along with TB research etc at Discovery Park with its missing 5k jobs.
Certainly the East Kent council should be a way to focus KCC support to the coast along with a deprivation weighting etc etc. Even a levy on the Freight Transport Association when they start urging a billion-dollar-car-park on the rates to stop lorry drivers parking in laybys and dumping their load under a bush. Or recycling plastic bottles into cheap urinals.
Although certainly with the KCC £2BN budget - and remember that doesn't include schools and hospital budgets or police or fire etc - there's no reason why Kent shouldn't be self-funding.
The new 1.99% limit/referendum required for tax increases above that figure, and FOI long-delayed by the civil servants to prevent scrutiny of salaries, pensions, expenses etc, should be the basis of limiting waste. Although it doesn't mean automatic 1.99% increases...As a rule of thumb I assume at least 30% of any public sector organisation's budget could be cut - and actually improve performance.
I don't understand how TDC has 750 council staff out of a total of 1,800 in East Kent? Sounds badly-run bloat on the rates. Or council-dole at best. They can hardly claim they've improved the area or cut tax. Without either of those two factors what are they for? Pay themselves to raise tax? Or as with the perennial 3 NHS EK hospital mergers make improvements to pay themselves by cutting services?
It's astonishing that not one KCC councillors in the last 5 years nor any of the main political parties has called for tax cuts. KCC's only statement seems to be an occasional panic over a random budget shortfall of 5% every now and then as the chocolate fountains burst. KCC with the most £100k salaries in local government hardly suggests an organisation that has to pinch pennies.
Any organisation could cut 5% without even trying. And without running up the huge reserves (30% at Styles' RTC) that are padding for failure and a gross abuse of tax being provided by the public to be spent on services not merely stored.
Haven't enough pensioners died from lack of heating as a G7 nation becomes nearer G30? And where are this winter's death statistics for Kent?
It will be interesting to see which KCC councillors raise the Infratil crimes and Thor mercury and Pleasurama etc?
The silence so far is deafening.
And our £200M Kent Police are working 9to5 and keeping their heads down to concentrate on their pensions rather than these scandals aren’t they? The Belgian Police would have investigated them by now instead of sitting in the police station polishing their truncheons.
No wonder 20% of existing KCC councillors(!) have resigned rather than face questions on their role. And with Alex King’s resignation the Toxic Three at KCC become the Toxic Two of Carter and Wild.
Kent’s elections are broken. I refuse to stand for KCC2017. Your vote is yours to use – or not - as you wish.
My recommendation is not to vote in KCC2017. It's a broken election.
Time for Garbutt TDC Leader 2019 and MP 2020 (or sooner given the Brexit mess and the May caretaker unelected government).
Time for Change
* In case you forgot, my manifesto is on this blog simply scroll down or email email@example.com for a PDF of my leaflets
Here are 2 key points:
1. Dig up the Manston runway. No Airport. No New Town. A field with the aquifer under it. And a Typhoid review of the sewers #YCMIUP
2. Remain East Kent. The future is UK in EU. Kent's semi-racist pensioners are of the past. The 1970's are over. Kent's worst generation has failed us and led us into the swamp of UKIP looking for scapegoats for the failure of East Kent. The generation gap has already begun: 70% of those under 40 want to RemainEU.
* One of the bizarre quirks in the KCC Tory manifesto is continuing to support the Thanet Parkway rail station for Manston airrpot – yet no mention of Manston airport itself now cancelled despite the Tory MP promise. that speaks volumes of KCC Planning doesn’t it? Expensive nonsense with your tax.
* Superb work by former Cllr Ian Driver, suffering from being sued by TDC for revealing the secret documents onhte plaeauram corruption - a warning to all our sheep-councilors there and even being followed by Kent Police as a Domestic Extremist(!). No wonder Parliament is under attack and cops and civilians killed if Special Branch are trialing elected councilors to and from the council chamber. Again a warning to our sheep-councilors of failing in effective scrutiny: http://iandriverthanet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/who-owns-ramsgates-pleasurama-site.html
* (Guncops now patrolling Ashford(!) a similar sort of bloat and boys toys and of almost no use)
* And weedkiller scandal which has been raised before as excessive use of such chemicals causes cancer and birth defects: http://iandriverthanet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/weed-killer-scandal-irresponsible.html
* Interesting that the Pleasurama info above shows Steve Keegan and Colin Hill connected. And Keegan the former the handyman for Terence Painter estate agent. Surely Bob Bayford as one of the senior councillors would speak up on these points and strange transfers of ownership?
* And interesting and laughable that the new version of Riveroak UK has backing of Roger Gale...and Zurich banks and a mysterious Belize company and tax haven structure