Thursday, 2 October 2014
Lazy Kent Police. Scared Kent Police.
Kent in freefall.
Year Zero. Ground Zero. Third World Thanet.
There's really no excuse for it.
Sure there's mistakes and mishaps but the collapse of governance and the economy in Kent and East Kent goes beyond that.
The corruption and incompetence is rampant and blatant.
And Kent Police are simply too scared or too lazy to do anything.
So are the CPS.
Both established by the public to preserve law and order - and justice.
And funded to the tune of over £300M. Plus the costs of the Courts and Prisons.
And what do we have?
A Police force running scared.
Scared to investigate TDC corruption.
Scared to investigate the 0% fraud by Macgonigal and Moores.
Scared to investigate the Pleasurama tax haven fraud.
Scared to investigate banned Thor mercury.
Scared to investigate polluting Southern Water.
Scared to investigate the Infratil and Gloag missing monitors and fines.
Scared to investigate Glick QC and BSB fraud.
Scared to investigate the KCC Jimmy Savile care homes.
Curling up in the Police stations and Headquarters or venturing out to roll a few drunks and tramps.
A nod and a wink to hope it'll be cleared up after months and years.
A CPS and Courts beyond democratic oversight.
And just too lazy to deal with car parking or publishing FOI or even machete crime.
Even the Police Commissioner and driving without insurance now. Never mind the banned Manston planes or Ostend gunrunning or Dungeness leaks.
Lazy at best.
Relying on the public to raise and deal with the problems.
Someone else's job.
3,000 police and £300M and the most blatant crimes.
They seem to think that civil servants and councillors and lawyers are above the law.
As Mayor and MP I will insist on:
* daily drug den raids and the haul published
* monthly routine FOI on guns and bullets and tasers and hiding in the backoffice
* CPS, Courts and Crime Commissioner FOI: trials and results. Jail for shoplifters but not civil service fraud?
* Clementi lawyer permits to end light and fraudulent self-regulation
* no Queens Police or Long Service medals without a drugs den tally
* standard uniform procurement for catalogue trousers
* ban the Police Xmas panto on the rates - oh yes I will
* extradite Infratil for corporate manslaughter
* begin Operation Banzai to ban and seize machetes and samurai swords without a permit
* begin the SW and EA investigation and trial
* investigate the KCC paedo care homes
* zero drink driving and road deaths
* effective pandemic policies and TB/Flu vaccine stocks
* begin Costa del Crime exchange programmes with foreign police forces from Mexico to South Africa to Myanmar
Time for Learmonth's Learjet and UK prisoners abroad like Joshua French in Congo Death Row and extraditions/European arrest warrant.
Time for 112 and 101 global emergency response numbers.
We have a Nancyboys in Blue service too scared or too lazy to make arrests.
Time for Pughsley to begin proper policing and kick a few doors in whether drug dens or council offices or barrister chambers.
Time for Change