“Stop the Pollution. Stop the Construction. Stop the Corruption”. Time for Change
Top 3 priorities for South Thanet?
1. Close Manston airport completely and dig up the runway – with a $1 CPO to end the SHP New Town and Parkway farce. And to clean and refill the East Kent aquifer that is under the runway.
2. Extradite and jail the Infratil directors and Police investigation into the removal of the Manston monitors and faking of pollution data with TDC and KCC.
3. End the corruption around Pleasurama, and shoddy governance around Pavilion etc, with tax havens such as Belize and Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands in main Kent projects
All of these could be put in place Minute #1 of Day #1 of Garbutt in Parliament.
These policies would end the sloth and dirt that the various parties and council administrations have allowed. TDC is one of the worst councils in UK according to the government itself(!) and Thanet has some of the highest deprivation in SE England.
And this with £2BN KCC budgets, £30M – not allowing for failures and corruption – at TDC and £400k at RTC.
KCC is overly-focused on Maidstone and TDC on Margate. And we have too many and too underpaid councillors. And too many and too overpaid civil servants.
The politicians and civil servants have repeatedly failed us and these policies will begin the change with an East Kent Council as a counterweight to West Kent and Medway.
Blatant travesties of justice as with the High Court of Corruption of Lord Grabiner of BHS and One Essex Court legal criminals and close and cleanup Thor mercury factory near the Hornby Factory could be more easily implemented.
While I will ensure Climate Change – the greatest threat facing humanity – is top of the agenda in Kent. At the moment there are no Climate Change policies at all. So, that would include:
• all public sector buildings switching to renewable electricity
• public buildings with solar panels
• end plastic bag sales: Ocean Plastic and Beach clean
Clearly Brexit after just a year is an utter shambles, and I am completely opposed to it and the destructive effects here in East Kent to the tourism industry, universities and schools and exports.
If you are in the 48% Remain Group then vote for me.
If you are a Tory dissatisfied with Mackinlay’s Battlebus fraud and inaction vote for me.
If you are Labour and dissatisfied with the cosy Thanet deals and corruption then vote for me.
If you are Green or Libdem and concerned at Thanet’s invisible candidates then vote for me.
If you are under 30 then vote for me.
If you are UKIP – if they actually exist now -don’t vote for me. And we need a vote of no confidence in Well’s TDC: promising to reopen Manston then reversing that policy within a month of being elected given the known monitors and aquifer crimes.
Garbutt as an Independent will have the ear and support of every Party leader and Cabinet member in Westminster and Whitehall.
You can already see my success in my East Kent politics work so far:
•Infratil airports in EU closed – and Rotorua NZ
•Total petrol stations in East Kent closed for Myanmar war crimes
•Margate’s Joshua French released from Congo Death Row
•Gang of Four sacked and jailed
•Richboro power station demolished
•Ramsgate Gasworks demolished
•Toxic Three now Toxic Two: KCC’s Carter and Wild
•BrettGate cement works end: phase 2 but not phase 1
•0% TDC salary fraud ended
As MP I will continue this work for Kent and regions such as ASEAN.
Time for Change
* Please note that I will NOT be attending the election count tonight in protests at the blatant Mackinlay 2015 election fraud