Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Yawn. KCC election tomorrow: who'd know?
A few brief points:
* Who'd know the KCC election was on? Invisible candidates and no manifestos - certainly nothing of substance. Yawn.
* A laughable announcement of squillions of Manston investment by DTD consultancy with a mysterious unknown aviation company. Yawn.
* In Ramsgate vote Ian Driver (Ind) and Rushan Ara (Lab) as the best chance to begin reform of KCC and East Kent
* Vote out Shonk and Heale and Wells - indeed any UKIP and doublehatters.
* Vote out Ken Gregory.
* You cannot vote for KCC Leader Paul Carter even if you wanted to: "planes fly out ot sea"
Time of ran investigation into TDC and Infratil removing Manston monitors and faking the pollution data.
Garbutt for MP 8th June:
* I am at the Comfort Inn polling station on Victoria Parade all day and Ramsgate high St at noon to discuss my manifesto - come along.
* Vote out LocalCraig Tory election fraud and UKIP dragging East Kent down.
Volunteers and donations and office wanted: Crowdfunder page: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/tim-garbutt-for-south-thanet-mp-8th-june-2017
Time for Change