council tax strike: resign Sandy and Roger

And sack the other two in the Gang of Four on your way out.

Remaining in power now is simply impossible.

A Failed Council. Failed Leaders.

Failed policies such as ChinaGate.

Endangering public health with ManstonGate and Thor and Sericol.

Resign.

A council tax strike is necessary.

I advise the public to stop paying council tax in a campaign of civil disobedience:

* cancel direct debits
* delay cash payments.
* delay then post council tax payments with unsigned cheques.

As MP I will enforce a council tax and business rates rebate for years and decades of failure.

Our councillors, civil servants and MP's have failed us.

Sack them and begin a council tax strike as part of my Parliamentary election manifesto.

Our sheep-MP's remain silent.

I call on them to adopt the electoral reform policies: Policy #6.

As MP I will provide "open book" reporting on MP salary, expenses and allowances.

Our current MP's have nearly £100,000, with payments for wives and family, for representing a failed region.

As MP I will do none of these things: every penny will be receipted, published and accounted and open for inspection. On a monthly basis.

The same will be required for civil service heads and "Scores on the Doors" for departments and councillors.

Plus an annual MP report of successes and failures: no excuses for letting the towns fall down and burn down.

Sack the Gang of Four.

Begin a council tax strike.

Close Manston.

Close Thor.

No reward for failure.

Time for Change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNMAS 2025 Landmine report letter on 48k or 3k deaths

Policy #5: Development not Over-Development

The Open Stockpile: Noise Psyops, Torture Tech, and the Hillsboro law